Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday Night at Epicentre

Last weekend our neighbor's wife was out of town...so Thomas, Chad & I headed downtown for some bowling and music! Epicentre has been having these summer concerts on the roof for free...free is good! The first one was Ryan Cabrera and Josh Kelley. Sorry folks, we kind-of stumbled into that one so no photos - I'm sure you're disappointed. We didn't stay too long.

Anyway, Saturday night we went to StrikeCity at Epicentre around 5 p.m. That was a good thing, especially since the lanes started filling up about 5:30-6 and they wouldn't take lane reservations. After getting our shoes and setting up on the lanes, we started bowling. Realized quickly that I evidently needed more practice. After I got spanked for 3 games, our hour was up and we headed to Wild Wing for dinner.


Bowling stunk, dinner was okay, but The Little River Band was great! We were probably some of the youngest people there, but that's okay...heres a video of one of their "better known" songs!


No comments: