So this is my first attempt to try to get better at blogging....figure I better start, since it will probably help keep in touch with friends and family.
Thomas & I have been married for just over a week, and it's been VERY entertaining. We've tried out the "sickness and health" vow a little early! Thomas hurt his knee playing golf the day before the wedding, landing us in the ER at Baptist around 1:00 Friday. Thanks to some great friends, doctors, and nurses we were in & out in no time, Thomas with a knee brace & crutches.
The wedding was entertaining, with Thomas using my grandfather's old cane. The cane and brace also traveled with us to Mexico! About halfway through our WONDERFUL vacation, I started getting sick. By the end of the week I was ready to get home, and as soon as we unloaded the car Sunday we headed to Carolinas Medical Center Urgent Care....I had bronchitis and a sinus infection!
So....it's getting a little better. We're going to be doing the "distance marriage" thing for a little while, with me traveling to NC on the weekends. Very frustrating, but at this point not optional.
We'll see where this wonderful journey takes us!!!
For pictures from our honeymoon at Aventura Spa Palace in Riviera Maya, Mexico, visit the following link.....
Hopefully we'll have wedding pics up soon!!!
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZN2jRq4bOWLtI¬ag=1
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment