Well, Thomas & I have completed week 2 of married life! It's been very "entertaining" and in some aspects hopefully not an indicator of what is to come...lots of illness! He sees the Physical Therapist for the first time in the a.m., although his knee is doing much better.
We went to church together for the first time in almost a month.....we just love Lake Norman Baptist, and have been attending there for 2 1/2 years. Hopefully we'll find a sunday school class within the next month or so. However, I do hate to be leaving my gang at TBC behind, and am sure I will be there visiting.
This has been a busy weekend...washing new dishes, moving out old furniture and having new sofa & chair delivered, setting up the kitchen, and doing some other cleaning. Phew! Today has been a little more relaxing, but I still feel like I need a loooong nap.
Hope to have some pictures up soon of the house! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
"Entertaining"??? TMI, 'risa :) - hope y'all are having fun, enjoying your shower gift :) etc.
Post a Comment