Monday, August 11, 2008

"married" weekend

Thomas said that he actually felt "married" this weekend....what that means I have NO clue. But it could have something to do with the fact I've been in Huntersville since Thursday night. Working from home Friday and today is BORING....especially since I'm having to concentrate on one thing. But it will be worth it in the long run when I've got new staff trained and can be in NC full time....so Thomas will ALWAYS feel married ! HA!

Seriously, this has been a bland weekend for us. Basically sitting around watching the Olympics. Thomas loves the shots of China...he's seeing places he's familiar with, and the historical bits they're throwing in there. The opening ceremonies were just AMAZING!!! Some people are so talented and creative. The part that got me the most was watching Yao Ming, this HUGE man, walk in with a child.....whose heart was huge also. Hearing how that 2nd grader ran back inside his school to save other children, then walked with his sisters 7 miles to safety. How awesome is that?!

Now we're watching the events...it fascinates me to see all the skill, dedication and talent of everyone out there. What an amazing experience!!!

Anyway, several posts back I said something about posting wedding pictures. So here are a few....

2 comments:

Paula Faye said...

How about the little girl that was "singing" that really wasn't singing! Weird. :>

Leslie said...

Marisa,

Have enjoyed reading your blog - you sure don't update often - I've gotten ADDICTED to it myself - ha!

Leslie S