Well, I've never blogged before, so I thought I'd give it a shot....probably bore people to tears, but oh well...won't be the first time!
I'll be getting married in 3 months (minus 5 days) to my fiance' Thomas. I'm extremely excited, but overwhelmed with all the preparation that's going into it. My job stays very, very busy and to add to the wedding planning we're having a major fundraiser 1.5 months before the wedding. So, the planning gets a little confusing.
Other than work and Thomas, the rest of my life revolves around family, friends and church. My brother and his wife welcomed my precious niece Kylee to the world last March. She is such a blessing, and was born on my her great-grandmother's birthday. The sad part of that is my grandmother passed away a year before Kylee was born. So it was a very bitter-sweet "birth" day.
Anyway, that is all for now....will update later!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment